Sunday, November 30, 2008

So says my horoscope...



Often, I love to take a peek into the unknown realm to know what the future has in store for me, and more than often have I found wonderful advice in the most unlikely places...a tiny portion of that newspaper which foretells or rather claims to predict how your day is going to unfold...see what mine read:

"Your ideals aren't the law. While having a moral backbone is important, stay away from giving friends constant lectures on how best to live their lives. Show by example, not by nagging."

Not that it said something new; it has been my lives funda till now; but that I would find it staring at me from some obscure corner of an old newspaper, is what was bewildering!

Hmm...it is nonetheless a relieving feeling to know that there are people who think like me; that I am not alone on this planet...

Just a fleeting thought...:)

No comments: