Sunday, September 17, 2006

Akshay Kumar*...: )

Meet Akshay Kumar, the Stunt Kitten. And hey, no laughs haan...you cannot take him or his status lightly, he has some reputation!

Recently I caught him in action...: ). Thought I should share his glorious feats with you all.


1. Akshay Kumar with Chotoo, his mother...trying to satisfy his voracious appetite. "Can I have some privacy out here? I mean do I eyeball your food like that!?"


2. When he is not prancing here and there in our garden, he prefers to practice some of his stunts with his mum's tail.

3. Hey! am trying to tag that tail...can't you keep still?


4. Ok...no neither of us is afraid of that flea bag of yours...we came up here to watch some birds!



5. Now, where do you think you are going? Who'll get me down? Don't I get some animal rights here?!


Time for 'The True Story': Duffer as he is, it took him almost 30 minutes to garner enough courage to face Totto and climb down that wall. Notice that dumb "Oh! What to do!" look on his face...

*BTW, the name Akshay Kumar has no special significance, except for his dare devil stunts... : )



1 comment:

Unknown said...

while going through ur web page it is heartning to see that u are a true animal friend as the Akshayas and ur dog Totto were hobbering around u in ur home of garden. I myself and my sis are animal lovers I had 2 dogs with me one is Snoopy and other is Tuffy both of them are not there with me as they had completed their stint on earth. When I was around 18 I had 4 nor 5 cats in my home all of them hobbering around in my home and at that time I had snoopy with me but he was friend of the the cats only in front of me not behind me.

Felt happy to learn that u r also animals friend

Regards Dhiraj