Thursday, June 01, 2006

More of them...


Maili Yamuna forced it to visit the neighborhood ridge pond, I think. Yes, it’s a Kingfisher adding color to my backyard…lovely na!


OK...this is not a bird, but how could I not mention my adorable 'Gillu'...the most naughty visitor of our place. He has to trouble every other specie...and the way he call that cat names! Absolute fun to watch. : )
.

Babblers finally obliged and I could click. Seriously, I never could imagine this warrior race to be so photo shy! : ). As you can see, it is quite ugly looking.

Sad…I could not click them while they were pecking at those window panes.


Sorry, don’t know the name of this bird. But, boy! does it have some appetite…esp. for earthworms and maggots. Here, you can see it hunting in my lawns for one of those slimy treats!

Our very own Goraiyya (Sparrow). Two newborns were hopping in a silly fashion cheeping like crazy. The mother sparrow (the one which is feeding ofcourse) must be having a hard time disciplining them. See how the other one is feeling neglected. : ). But, to tell you the truth, both of them rock!

More might come...

No comments: